Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sims dedicated blog

I was looking through my archives for this blog and realized that I do not want my blog to be a Sims 3 blog. Nono, that would mean that I need to delete my old blog posts or export it to another blog like I've done to my previous blog posts (that are not on this blog anymore).

So I've decided that I'm going to have another blog that is dedicated to my creations or solutions that I've found for any glitches on Sims 3 (or Sims 4 maybe, if I get my hands on it!). This is the link to my sims 3 blog: http://kaixinzsims.blogspot.com

Anyway, I've posted my Taylor Swift inspired sim, but please be nice! It's my first try...

Taylor Swift Inspired Sim



And I sincerely thank all the people who downloaded my previous sim that I posted! I've checked my mediafire stats and I know that some of you have downloaded. I'm really grateful to your support, and it has encouraged me to continue!

THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE.

CLICK HERE TO BE LINKED DIRECTLY TO THE TAYLOR SWIFT INSPIRED SIM POST

Btw, if you really appreciate my efforts, kindly download via the AdFly link :D. I'm saving up for the Showtime and Into the Future EPs! And of course Sims 4..

But if you don't want to, it's okay, the fact that you're willing to download my sims is good enough for me. Thank you!

I'm currently working on another sim that is more Country-style.. Her name is Hazel Woods :D

Will post her on my sims blog on 2 September 2014.

P.S. I know it's not very good, but I'm going to improve, I promise! I'm trying! And I'm working on building some clubs & bars for late night too, with stages and all that for gigs :D

No comments :

Post a Comment