Thursday, January 8, 2015

Roti Prata with Yoghurt and Fruits

So today I decided to be a little more adventurous and do something weird.

I decided have roti prata with yoghurt and fruits!

I don't know how to make roti prata from scratch though, so I decided to just get the instant ones you find in NTUC.


I love red plums, and I ran out of green apple so I just stuck with one fruit :D





Chop it into pieces ~

I know, I know, there's no logic behind the way I cut things, I just keep chopping until all of them are bite-sized pieces.


Preparation done!! Now time to spread everything on my prata!


I think I put too much plums, but whatever :D I love plums anyways.



Verdict:
I LOVE IT!! I doesn't taste as plain as crepes do with yoghurt and fruits. The prata gives the dish a localised flavour, but it's not strong enough to cover the taste of the fruits :D

I'm so gonna do this more often.

Calories:
Prata - 219 (per slice)
Yoghurt - less than 10 (I only used a tablespoon)
Plum - 30 per plum (I used 2, so it's 60)

Total: 219 + 10 + 60 = 289 kcal

That's quite ok for a meal I guess :D

No comments :

Post a Comment