Thursday, January 8, 2015

A New Start

Hey all! (If anyone is still reading hahaha, my blog is so dead)

I've deleted my previous posts, (kept some) and decided that I want to start a new.

Over the years I've grown up and changed a lot. I've learnt to be more grateful for what I have, and to be less mean to others. I've learnt to be more patient and less childish.

I'm still pretty stubborn though hahahaha but whatever. :D It's 1:51am right now and I'm starving (i don't know why!).

Anyway, I'm still debating if I should leave my room and grab something to eat or just sleep it off.

Soooo.. I've exported my old posts to another blog of mine (which has all of my old posts). I will starting doing reviews on this blog and be a lot more hardworking, hehehe.

Thank you for supporting my after all these years.

No comments :

Post a Comment