Saturday, March 30, 2013

My nails :D

Hello people! I know i haven't been updating, and i've broken my promise to blog twice a week. (Haha i'm not even blogging once a month.) i'm not even sure how long it's been since i last blogged.

I've been so busy with my studies since i'm secondary three this year and will be taking my o levels next year. Sigh. Time is passing so quickly that i don't even have time to reflect on my life.

I have been very NOT contented and determined to change that in every aspect of my life. Church, school, family and studies.

Church: Not sure if i should stay - but i feel like it would be healthy for me to leave and join another church for a whole before coming back.

School: Well, with all the girl drama i went through last year.. I think i've had enough of the immature crap. I'm not going yo bother anymore. After all, i'm graduating next year anyway.

Family: I've been so busy with my studies that i've neglected my family. I have not been spending time with them. I want to, it's just that..now, they want to bond through sports. And anyone who knows me will know that i DETEST sports.

Studies: I think this is the one part of my life that i'm actually improving in. I have done quite well (in my opinion lah, i've improved a lot) for my CA1, but at the same time, it's only CA1. I don't really want to get my hopes up, thinking i've become smart overnight.

ANYWAY, i'm here to boast my nail painting skills! Haha just kidding, just wanted to share the pictures with you.





No comments :

Post a Comment