Saturday, August 31, 2013

New banner

Yay! I finally decided to revive my dead blog by changing the banner.

I've decided that my blog shouldn't have that many pictures of me and my family. (At least not those that you have to see in all posts/pages.)

I was going to make the background white with a blue rose in the middle, but I decided to keep the light blue background. And of course I can't have a blue rose on a light blue background! So I settled on a daisy instead since I love daisies anyway. Hehehe.

So I spent a few hours on photoshop and ta-da!! A daisy on a light blue background. The banner is no longer as long as before. I decided to make it look more like a BANNER that a picture.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm still going to continue blogging. I have been so busy that I don't even tweet anymore. Hopefully I will be able to manage my time better.

Ok, bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment